Bronson Watermarker - Personalized watermarking made easy.
Personalized PDFs & images with one click.
Watermarks help remind readers that certain documents are for their eyes only—no sharing. But individually watermarking each image — or each page on each PDF — is a huge chore, especially when you’re distributing to a bunch of people.
With Bronson Watermarker, it’s a snap. Whether you’re sending one document or one hundred, you won’t believe how easy it is.Bronson Watermarker Spport
Meet Bronson Watermarker
Make your marks.
Start with any PDF or image.
Add a list of names.
With one click, you have personalized documents, ready to print or send.
No, really. It’s that easy.
We made it because we needed it.
In the fall of 2011, John was preparing for a staged reading of a new project. The producers insisted that every script be watermarked with the actor’s name. Easy, right?
No. John found several apps that could create one watermarked script. But making 40 personalized scripts meant repeating the process forty times, by hand, one script at a time. A simple job suddenly took an hour.
John described his needs to Nima, who came back with the first incarnation of the app that weekend. After a lot of testing and fine-tuning, the result is Bronson Watermarker.
Bronson Watermarker is great for screenplays. But it’s not just a Hollywood app—it’s great for anything that needs watermarking. Try it out and you’ll see.
Bronson Watermarker for OS X
1.6.2 - November 27, 2012
- Header watermark style is now customizable.
- Bug fixes
1.6 - July 27, 2012
- Major update! Ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Plus New Features:
- Customizable font type, size, color, and transparency.
- Retina graphics (for Retina Macbook Pro).
- Drag and drop directly from iPhoto.
- Double-click the watermarks list to add a new watermark.
- Plus a new icon you'll love to see in the dock.
1.5.1 - May 1, 2012
- Fixed bug for watermarks with forward slashes (/) in them.
- Remembers the watermark list between file launches.
1.5 - March 21, 2012
- Watermark your photos and images! Bronson now works on JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, and JPEG2000 files in addition to PDFs.
- For images, easy resizing in one step.
- Two new watermark styles added: Lower Right and Header
- Enhanced UI. (Try us in full-screen mode!)
- Better watermark placement, especially on the diagonal.
1.0.1 - January 19, 2012
- Fixed bug preventing copy and paste from working on OS X 10.6.
- Fixed bug preventing loading of PDFs on some machines.
- Adjusted Deep Burn watermark styles.
1.0 - January 4, 2012
- Initial release
Written and directed by John August
Art and animation by Ryan Nelson